Sunday, July 15, 2007

Teethies, Kitties and Friends

I lost my first tooth today! Well, I think I've lost some in the past month or so, the vet told Mommy I had, but I didn't notice until I lost one today. Mommy was scared at first, she squelled and showed Daddy and they laughed. I didn't think it was that big a deal...

Mommy brought me to a pet store yesterday and I got to pick a new raw hide. It had a beef flavor and it's reallllyyyy good! I wanted a real big one, but she said it was too big for me. I think sometimes she underestimates my size.

While we were at the pet store mom kept showing me these two black cats.
They were pretty cute. She said something about bringing them home, I hope their only visiting--I don't know. I'm a little suspicious, I heard Mommy and Daddy talking about names, Ferris and Frye...and they went to see the kitties again today, but without me. Here's a picture of one of the kitties, Ferris. He only has one eye, but it just looks like he's winking!


This is my first blog, so I guess I should introduce myself and tell you about me a little. Sorry I went right into telling you all the exciting news, I couldn't help myself.

My name is Sidka, Mommy and Daddy call me Sid sometimes for short. I know I'm in trouble when they call me Sidka Dimmick! I am a pure breed Mini American Eskimo. My mommy's name is Jewel and my Daddies name is Howl. My adopted human parents are Mommy and Daddy, or Sam and Scott. I have a sister, she's a little kitty and her name is Pooka, but she is living with my grammie. I'm just over 3 months, but I'm a big boy! I like taking baths, going for walks, doing tricks to get treats and going to Petco. Petco is my very favorite store ever because they have a desert doggie bar with all kinds of treats and Mommy usually gets me 1 pound of treats! One whole pound!!

Mommy, Daddy and I just moved to a new place in a new town. We were living with Grandma, but Mommy and Daddy wanted to get their own apartment. So now we're in Gardiner. Sometimes it's lonely here. Mommy and Daddy work during the day and I stay in my crate. But I like it when they come home because I get to play outside and run around. The people downstairs have two kitties and I like watching them in the windows. I think they're a little scared of me.

I hope I find more Eskies online to be friends with. I know Mommy lets me see pictures of Casper on his blog, he's a handsome Eskie! He has a lot more hair then me...Mommy says he's sick, but that doesn't bother me. I'm going to send my first card to him tomorrow. I'm excited! Well, I don't know what else to say. Have a good Sunday everyone!

No comments: