Saturday, July 21, 2007

Rowdy, Rowdy, Rowdy!

I dunno about this whole cat business. She got to sleep on the bed last night with my mum (Daddy is in Halifax racing, but mommy had to work this weekend so she didn't go) and I had to stay in my darned old crate. Hmpf.

This morning I even tried to get mommy to stay home from work--I puked on my blanket--and what'd she do? She took me out of my crate, took me outside "for some fresh air", then she washed my blanket, put a new one in my crate gave me some water and stuck me back in there! The nerve!!

Know what Ginny got today? She got canned food!!!!!! I only get canned food when I get my kong--once a week!! What's up with that?!?!?!

Mommy just reminded me that I have carob chip cookies, and creme filled cookies and savory bones and raw hides and marrow bones...but still Ginny got canned food!!! Hmpf.

Life's not fair. Mommy got herself a treat today too--the new Harry Potter Book!! Like I said, life's not fair!

3 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sid.
I hope your are feeling ok!
I believe the competition between you and Ginny is getting nasty! I don't know what to say because I don't have sisters or brothers to compite with but I wish you good luck!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Canned food will make your teeth icky and then you have to go to the vet and have needles stuck in you ... don't sweat the canned food .. it's not worth it!!!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh no.. how come you stay in the crate while Ginny gets to walk about?? No fair..

~ girl girl