Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I misses....

Since we moved into this new place I kinda miss some people and some cats...(but shhh don't tell...)


I misses my sister cat Pooka...There she is, being all cute and innocent like! She's sooo pretty! And guess what? She only has a little tail, littlier than mine! Mommy and Daddy say she's a bobb-ed tail-ed kitty! That's pretty cool!

I misses my auntie too...
Here I am with my auntie, I used to see her lots, but I don't see her as much now...


I miss my grammie...I don't see her ever anymore! She used to baby sit me when my daddy and mommy worked...now I stay in my crate. pshhh.


I sometimes...just a little...miss grammies new doggie Milo. She got Milo a little while before we moved out. I wanted to play with him all days long...but he snipped at me a little....He wasn't used to being around small puppies like me, it scared me! But sometimes, I miss Milo...


Know what I really miss? I realllllyyyyy miss my NYlA bone! Mommy and Daddy misplaced it during the move and we can't find it anywhere!!! I miss my poor NYLA bone, it's probably really lonely wherever it is! Mommy says it's okay to miss somethings, some people, some cats and some dogs. Mommy even told me she misses her old doggie, Jasmine. Mommy had Jasmine since she was a little girl...and Jasmine died in January 2007. Mommy said she was really sad for a long time and even now she's still sad and she misses Jasmine. Here's a picture of my Mommy and Jasmine a few years ago. Jasmine seems like a nice doggie, doesn't she? I wish I could have met her!

5 comments:

Casper and pals said...

Hi Sidka, My name is Casper too (but not Casper D Dog). I am Casper (and pals) from Canada. I am so happy to find your blog. I especially love to have eskie friends. I'm a mini eskie too and so is my sister Nikki. You are so very cute. Come and visit my blog sometime.

Woofs, Casper

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sid.
I have lived almost all my life around my mom and my grandparents, so I really don't know how is to miss someone, but I think it must be sad. I hope you have the chance to see all them soon! I am sorry for your nylabone!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Urban Smoothie Read said...

is ok 2 get emotional n miss them once awhile..

but ppl alwiz need 2 move on...i bet u'll soon hd lotsa new pals around u

Gwyn Valentine said...

Hello sid!
Nice to meet you! I am Hana's fren. Dropping by to say hi!

Welcome to the bloggin world!

Love,
Reina

Kien said...

Oh Sid.. i can't imagine myself without my granmama n granpapa... i love them so much.. they take care of me when my mommy is away to work..and nylabone!.. oh.. quick!, go ask ur parents to get a new one soon for ya!..

Love
Golden Rossi