Tuesday, July 31, 2007

3 Days

In three days I'm going to be 6 months old!
Mommy and Daddy joke around and say that's the last day they can bring me back to the Schmitz, my breeders. Hahahaha....at least, I hope they're joking!

Mommy's new job is long...Daddy comes home in the middle of the day to let me out and we run around in the yard. I miss being able to spend so much time with Mommy and Daddy though...Mommy says after this summer once she gets a teaching job she won't have to work during the summers so I'll have almost 3 whole months with her all to myself! Yay!

Well, that's all for now!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Gee Sid! I don't think that's a very funny joke about taking you back to the breeders! What makes them say such a thing? Are you doing something bad?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sid.
I hope that is just a joke of your parents! You are so cute and I am sure you are not able to do something wrong.
Enjoy your time with your mom and dad!
Have a good night
Lorenza