Friday, July 20, 2007

Ginny the Kitty

Mommy thought of a name for the kitty--Ginerva (yeah, like Harry Potter) but we'll call her Ginny for short. Mommy's a big Harry Potter crazy, she's excited the book is coming out tomorrow.

When she was trying to find names she said Ginny out loud and the kitty came right to her and meowed! So that was that, Ginny it is!

You can visit her brand new blog if you'd like! It's called The Nerve of Ginny (when you see the quotes, you'll get the title).

Mommy gave me a new raw hide roll so I'm gonna go chew on that!

4 comments:

Ginny said...

Hi brother!
I wanted to put a thing on your map, but I can't figure it out--my map is easier to use.
I'm glad we're getting along.
But you still have to sleep in your crate tonight--hahaha!
Meow-Ginny

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sid.
I knew you would choose the best name for her! And she responds!!
Reading her comment I hope she is not making fun of you!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

That's a perfect name! Hi Ginny!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Girasol said...

That's a nice name.