Sunday, July 15, 2007

Pictures

I wanted all of you to see me and my mommy and daddy, so here's some pictures!


This is me in front of the black bear at Orono. Mommy took me their one day and we went to Petco after!!

This was my first day home. I still have my yellow ribbon on from the Schmitz, the people who breed me special for my mommy and daddy.

This was at Orono too, there was lots of sunshine and I met lots of other doggies that day!

This picture is from April, Mommy took my to the park and I got to ride without my crate. I like helping mommy drive, especially when we are going to the park or Petco! Those are my favoritest place to drive to!

this picture is from today, I am on our new couch in our new home. I got a marrow bone for being a good boy and not making any mistakes! Mommy and Daddy think I am house trained now! I just have trouble with carpets and seeing new people that get me excited...


This is me and mommy, I am giving her kisses!

this is me and mommy again, I'm wearing a jacket she made me. I loved my jacket, but it doesn't fit me anymore!

This is me and Daddy, daddy is wearing the shirt I gave him for fathers day!

Daddy and me again, we were in Rockland
Daddy and me again.

10 comments:

Hana said...

Hi Sidka, GREAT you started a blog!! I am introducing you to the blogging world... take a look at my blog! You will meet lots of blogging dogs.

Anonymous said...

hi sidka! welcome to blogging! its so much fun to make new friends!! you are soooo cute!!

Girasol said...

bienvenida! welcome!
I like how you are sitting on the grass...so cute!

Casper said...

Hi Sid! Welcome to the world of blogging doggies. It is so great to see pictures of you. I will add you to my blogroll. Isn't it fun being an Eskie? Wheee!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hey Sidka, I'm a friend of Hana, you sure are a cute doggie. ;)

~ girl girl

Sid said...

Hey thanks everybody! I am a cutie, aren't I?! (Hopefully Mommy and Daddy get me a girlfriend soon!)

Molly the Airedale said...

Your are just so darn cute! I can't wait to read more of your daily adventures! Welcome!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Lacey said...

Hi Sidka, welcome to blogging. It's great to see other eskies out there! You are such a cute puppy, and so lucky to get to drive a car!
Comet

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sidka.
Nice to meet you. Welcome to the blogging world.
I will be visiting your blog, ok?
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Sid said...

Hi everybody!
Thanks again for the comments! Mommy says she jealous because more people read my blog! Hehehe...