Monday, July 16, 2007

Booorrreeeddd!!

Ugh. I had such a B-O-R-I-N-G day!


I like weekends cuz Mommy and Daddy are home and sometimes we go visit Chloe and I have so much fun! Chloe is my bestest Dachshund friend. She lives near Bangor, Maine and I get to see her a lot on the weekends. Chloe's Daddy and Mommy are friends with my Daddy and Mommy, they all race cars together. (Here's the race car)


When they are racing, Chloe and I get to stay in the outside kennel--it's so much fun outside with Chloe! I wish we could go to the race track, but Mommy says it's too loud for doggies...
Here's A picture of Chloe (I can't find one of us together, Mommy says it's because we're always running too fast for her and Chloe's Mommy to take pictures!)



On the weekends the only time I have to go in my crate is at bedtime and when Mommy and Daddy eat (because they haven't gotten a kitchen table yet so they have to eat at the couch...and what can I say, I like people food!). Sometimes on weekends we take drives to different places. We have lots of fun together.

But then Monday comes again. Ugh... I have to stay in my crate when Mommy and Daddy are gone. I get a chew treat in there (today I finished that DE-LISCIOUS beef rawhide) but it's still pretty boring. I can tell right off the bat it's going to be a boring day because the alarm goes off, Mommy gets up and takes me out to do my business, she waters the flowers and then we go inside. I get to play for a bit while she eats her breakfast (and sometimes I eat my puppy chow, other times I save it) then I go back in the crate for a little while. Then another alarm goes off, Daddy gets up, takes me outside for some fresh air and I usually do another little business, then we go back inside and watch the weather and I go back in my crate with some food, some water and a treat or a toy. It doesn't seem so bad, but I like it better when Mommy and Daddy are home...

Well, tomorrow's another day...T-U-E-S-D-A-Y...hopefully it's not as boring as today...

No comments: