Thursday, July 19, 2007

Lots of fur?

I see all these pictures of Eskies that have lots and lots and lots of fur...I'm wondering when I'm going to get more fur! Will I ever? How long did it take you, Casper D. Dog to get all your pretty fur? And what about you, Casper from Canada? And Zach (except when you're shaved...), or Hana or Blu & Comet?

How long did it take you all to grow that pretty fur?? I want pretty fur!!

Does it make a difference that I am a mini?
My biological Daddy has a lot of fur!
He looks like a white lion, I want to be just like him when I grow up!!
And my Daddy has a lot of fur on his face!
How'd he get it all?! Sometimes he shaves it off like Zach, or he trims it up.
I don't think I'll ever shave or trim my furs!!
By the way: look at these Eskie friends!


7 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sid.
I don't know about Eskie fur, but sure its just a matter of time that your fur will grow beautifully!
Be patient!
Besos
Lorenza

Lacey said...

Our girl never saw us as puppies, so she doesn't know how long it took to grow fur. BLU was about a year old when she adopted the girl, and already had all of her fur. I was 2.5 yrs old and furry too when I first met the girl.

You asked about BLU's breed. We don't really know. Because of her tongue color, she's got chow in her. She might also be german spitz or our friends on the eskie board suggested Swedish Lapphund. It's anyone's guess.
Comet and BLU

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I think you look cute already now. I wanna be fluffy too.


~ girl girl

Gwyn Valentine said...

HI Sid,
You already look really cute without the fur!
I dun have much fur too and i think i look great :p

Love,
Reina

Molly the Airedale said...

Mitch looks in the mirror and wonders when he'll get his big boy beard! I think you just have to be patient Sid! That's the same thing I tell Mitch!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Kien said...

Hi Sid...

Dun worry bout the fur .. cause same thing happened to me.. am been wondering when can i have a nice furry fur like others GR.. Well, i guess is only the matter of time.. patiently i shall wait..

Love
Golden Rossi

Casper said...

Hi Sid
I don't remember when I started growing all my fur. And Mommie only adopted me so she did not see me grow up. But you look great already and I am sure you will keep looking cuter and cuter.