Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Help?

Here I am again. Mommy got the computer ready for me while I was taking a nappy. I think Ginny used it first though cus there's black hairs on the keyboard and screen and I don't have black hairs and Mommy doesn't have black hairs......

Mommy doesn't feel well today so she's home. I like it when she's home but I don't like it when she's sick. She was going to go into work but they told her NO! They didn't want the other older peoples to get sicky like her. (She works for older peoples and helps them with their foods and drinks and snacks. She's a dia-tare aide). So I get to spend some time OUT of my crate which makes me feel good. I get to stretch my legs and rest on the couch. Mommy and daddy said they'd get me a new bigger crate once they get more moneys, hopefully in the next coupla weeks I'll have a bigger space!

Ginny doesn't like me. She growls and hisses and she's taken over the house. I don't mind 'cept when I want to be on the bed with Mommy, specially when she's sick. Then Ginny gets all poofy (it's kinda funny) and she hisses and spits at me. Mommy says "GINERVA MOLLY!!" in a mad voice like she does with me sometimes ('cept she says "SIDKA BRISTOL DIMMICK!!") but Ginny doesn't stop. I think we're going to have to find a happy medium here or Ginny is gonna be one sad kitty back at the shelter place Mommy talks about.

Mommy cried last night when she was talking to Daddy. They were getting ready for bed and I was in my crate and Mommy was saying how she loved Ginny, but it wasn't good that we didn't get along. And she said she doesn't want to, but she thinks if we don't get along soon that she might have to take Ginny back and find a different kitty to get along with me... I don't want Mommy to be sad and I know she loves Ginny so I tried to be friends with her again today and she hissed and spit at me again. I stopped trying to steal her food and her toys and I don't even try to chase her anymore. I just kinda mind my own business, but I wish Ginny would know how Mommy is sad and start to behave like a good kitty!!

This makes me miss my Pooka even more. I think Mommy and Daddy miss Pooka too--I wish she could come live with us but she can't because she goes outside and that's not allowed in our partment.

So, does anyone have any ideas on how to get me and Ginny to get along? I know Zach says she's just a kitty, don't worry--but I needa make Mommy happy!!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

This is a real problem and I sure don't have the answer! I wish you could just call a truce but it doesn't work that way! Bummer!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sid.
Like Maggie said that is a problem that needs to be solved to make everyone happy.
I hope your mom gets better soon!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

I don't think you are going to get her to like you. You stopped all the annoying, but fun, behaviors and she still hisses at you. Maybe she just hates dogs. Tell your Mom to stay sick so you don't have to go back in your crate, bwa ha ha.