Friday, July 20, 2007

Surprise...

Mommy went somewhere today and she was gone for a little while (I stayed in my crate...) and when she got back she had all kinds of smells on her...I was very wary.
She brought in this white and brown thing that she put in the doorway of the bathroom and she called it a gate and she told me: "No jumping Gate!" and I kinda rolled my eyes at her,
why would I wanna jump over that thing?


Then mommy said she had a surprise for me! And then I knew where all those smells were coming from, she musta gone to my favoritest store--PETCO! (Where the pets go!). She gave me a new treat--a peanut butter bear treat (Made in Maine!) so I thought I was all set for surprises. But then I spied another petco bag with those treats from the dessert bar that I like so much! Woo hoo!! Mommy went shopping (I forgave her for going without me...)

When I was settled back into my crate with my peanut butter bear, Mommy brought in another surprise. It was a little box with holes all over and there was something moving inside. Ah!

When Mommy opened the box out popped a kitty!! A real kitty for me!! Here's a picture of her! I'm in the crate and mommy says Kitty is showing me who's boss! (I don't think so...) It's not Ferris and Frye though, it's not even Ferris OR Frye! Mommy went and picked a new kitty without me!! Right now the kitty doesn't really have a name...the Humane Society called her "Miss Kitty" but Mommy doesn't know what she'll name her for good. So far she just calls her Kitty...so maybe the name will stick!
So now I know why Mommy got a gate, it's so I won't go eat the kitty treats in the box...

Here's a picture of Mommy and the Kitty, (Mommy thinks she looks chubby in this picture but she's letting me post it because she thinks it's the best picture of Kitty so far.)

I'm not sure if Miss Kitty likes me, she just looks at me from afar. I hope she doesn't expect me to share my toys with her!! Mommy got her some of her own toys! They're little and cute too! Mommy said No, I can't play with them...


Help Mommy and Me come up with a new name for Kitty!!

5 comments:

Kien said...

Wow.. what a surprise.. one after another.. but kitty?..hmm, am not too sure cause if i see one.. i'll chase them down..

Since this Kitty is so lucky to have a family like yours.. how bout LUCKY!..

Love
Golden Rossi

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sid.
A kitty sis?? I hope you two get along well!
I can't think for a name for her, but I am sure you will choose the best!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

That kitty looks MEAN!!! I hope you get along with her.

Gwyn Valentine said...

Hi Sid!

Wow COol!!! Mom got you a pet and it is a kitty!

Ginny is a good name!

Hi Ginny!!!

Love,
Reina

Molly the Airedale said...

A new playmate! I think Maggie would make a great name!

Love ya lots,
Maggie