Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ohhhh, Life!

Hello All Doggies!
First, I want to thank you all for bearing with me and offering your best wishes!

Now, I will update you on my life!

I am now living with mommy, daddy, Ginny and Pooka in Grammie's house...well, now it's our house. I like it because I have more room to run and I get to spend more time outside! The park isn't as close as it was to our apartment in Gardiner, but with all this outside space it's like we have our own park!

I've learned to lift my leg when I go pee! I now pee on the posts outside that hold the porch up! Mommy wonders what other dog is peeing there because I always sniff it and then lift my leg to try to pee higher!!

We have a loooottttttttt of snow here in Maine, it's been a pretty wruff winter! It was really cold and windy for a little while....

During one of the snow and ice storms, we lost powers! It got really cold in here, we didn't have lectricity and the heat turned off. Daddy and Mommy were really smart and got us a genrater so we could have some heat and night time. When we got heat back, Daddy did something funny. He got down on his knee like he was gunna play with me, but instead he gave mommy this round thing and she cried and cried. She calls it a gagement ring. Do you doggies know what that means??

Tomorrow Mommy is bringing me to Dr. Bennington...she and Dad say I'm going to spend the night and get my micro chip and be neutered...what does that mean every dog??

Ohhh and for the most exciting news of all........Mommy and Daddy are getting a new doggie! They are rescuing a doggie named Jack Jack.

He is like my bestest friend Chloe because he is part dachshund, but he is part pomeranian too (Mommy says poms look kind like us Eskies, but different too). I am so excited to have a friend!! Mommy says Jack looks like the doggie she used to have, Jasmine. Jas was a dachshund beagle mix that she and her mommy (my grammie) adopted from a lady. We're picking Jack up on Saturday before Easter! We're going to have so much funnn!!

Yesterday I got grooms. I look so handsome and I smell a lot better! Mommy will post pictures of me later. Right now she is working on knitting a baby blanket.

Oh yeah, our friends Desi and Rodie had a baby, her name is baby Lucy! She is a hueman baby, but she is really cute! We're going to Desi and Rodie's house for Easter and we will give baby Lucy her blanket and introduce her to Jack Jack and Mommy says the huemans are going to eat hams! Mmmmmmmmm........

9 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What a lot of great news you have, Sidka! First of all, congratulations to your mom and dad! What awesome news! And secondly, congratulations to you, well, all of you really! You're getting a new brother! How exciting is this! Keep posting because we need to hear more about Jack Jack!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Katherine and Pippa said...

What a beautiful ring. Of course it will be much more fun for you to get a new pal. Can we post it up on DWB News - we need some good news at the moment.

Pippa

Casper and pals said...

Wow all this good news!

Most importantly a new brother- Jack Jack!! Cool!

and secondly important Peeing on the posts!! Way to go!

and also very important is the "gagement circle" on your Momma's hand!!

congrats for them all

Woofs from Casper, Buddy and Nikki

Lenny said...

Hi Sidka! Your mom's ring is sooooo pretty! My mom went OOOOOHHHHH when she saw it. Congratulations on all of your good news. I am glad that things are going better for you!

My nana lives in Maine part of the year and they had a ton of snow too.

Your friend, Lenny WFT

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sid!
Congratulations to your mom and dad!
I can't wait to meet your new brother!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Faya said...

I am happy for you Sidka ! A new brother... you are so lucky. And congratulations to your ma and da , with a lot of kisses from Switzerland ! Faya

Hana said...

Congratulations on your parents' engagement! That is such good news! And, also, congratulations on your new brother. Is he coming home today?

Mack said...

What a beeyooteful ring and baby!!

Hammer said...

Hi Sidka
We wish to congratulate your pawrents on their engagement, and we think Jack looks adorable. He will be a wonderful brother for you.
Love from Hammer