Sunday, March 30, 2008

On a roll!

Mommy's on a roll!

Know that doggy pillow she made for Josie? Well, now she's made one for Jove too! I'm so really jealous...but mommy put the fleecies in my crate and sure enough I threw it in the waters...I just couldn't help myself!! So I don't get a pillow bed for my crate, but mommy did get me a surprise today!! She has had her eyes on a checkered fleecie pattern that looks just like a checkered flag. It was on sale this week so she gots some and she's going to make me a pillow bed for outside of the crate!! I'm so excited!! So far, mommy has made two of those comfy looking beds and she made both with fleece. She's gonna try one with soft flannels to see if it is as nice and comfy for doggies!

The picture with the velcro things mommy took to show Jove's mommy to see which velcros she wanted. Mommy likes the way the red looks. I told mommy I want black velcros for my pillow!! Josie's velcro is pink, talk about yuck!! There's a lot more pink in the house since Mommy and Daddy decided to 'dopt Josie...

Doesn't Jove's bed look nice and handsome, not to mention comfy?!

Oh and my mom wanted me to tell you if you want a pillow bed she can give you better instructions, or you can ask her to make one!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Nice fabrics! Those new beds are going to be pretty jazzy and comfy! Your mom is sure talented with her needle and thread!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Jenna said...

Hi Sam (and Sid),
It's nice to hear from you! The internet is great to keep in touch when I'm on the other side of the world.
Despite Sid enjoying it, I hope the snow melts soon up there!
~Jenna