Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New Girl

There's going to be a new girl in town....
Her name is Josie, she's a rat terrier, so she's a little bit littler than me. BUT, she's older than me..

Josie is 4 years old and 12 pounds. She is traveling from Arkansas! I am jealous she gets to go for so long rides....but momma says Josie has been through lots of bad stuffs, and I should be glad I have a good home.
Momma and Dadda are rescuing Josie from Paws and Claws New England, from a lady in Arkansas named Judy. Judy takes doggies that need homes and cleans them up and takes care of them until someone, like mommy and daddy, decide to bring them to their furever home.
I am glad I am getting a doggie friend! Mommy says Josie is really, really, shy so I have to be careful with her. She looks pretty cute...too bads I will be newtured when she comes.........


(All of the pictures we have of Josie right now are from her foster moms Judy)

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations on your new sister, Sidka! Josie is one cute girl! We can't wait to see the two of you together!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch