Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Newturd appointment and a GIRL?!

Momma says she's taking me back to Dr. Bennington next Wednesday and he'll do the newtur and micro-chip then. Someone here said it was like taking a nap, I can handle that!

Thanks for all the comments! The virus went through my bodies, but didn't hurt anything! My livers were just trying to protect me is what Dr. Bennington says. But every morning and every night night I got two little hot dog treats! Mommy says it was my medicine...I don't know, but I like hot dogs (the peeples foods, not like Chloe hot dogs. Well, I like Chloe dogs, but I don't like eating them!!)

Ginny has been super mean lately! She doesn't get along very well with our Pooka-cat. Mom says she is worried, but Daddy says not to worry. Mommy got some smell good spray and it's supposed to make the kitties not fight. It works kinda...but Ginny picks on Pookas all the time! Mommy sprays Ginny with the water bottle and it makes me laugh, but she doesn't learn, she still 'tacks Pooka!!

Mommy and Daddy went to Easter and they got to see our friends new house and the new baby! She's so cutes! I didn't get no hams though...

Now, Momma and Daddy aren't getting Jack-Jack, which is sad...
Mom says he wasn't the right fit after all. I guess that means he woulda been a little too big like my Halloween costume was last halloweens. But, instead of Jack Jack, mommy and daddy looked through a lot of doggies and took a long long time talking to peoples about doggies. Now, next Saturday, April 5, Mommy and Daddy are going to pick up my new sister. That's right a SISTER!! I told daddy that's not a good ideas! Daddy says we're already out numbered, so we have to give in! But, she looks nice, so I guess it will be okay....

I will write a separate post about my new sister, Mommy says she deserves her own posts.........

(The pictures of me are from Easter, I got too close to the camera...woops...Then there's the baby! Then there's the baby blanket mommy made for Lucy! I wanted to keeps it, but Mommy said NO!)

No comments: