Saturday, March 29, 2008

Josie's Blog!

Hi Every dog!
Mommy and Dad are really excited about Josie coming home! She will be here in 1 more week!!
Mommy finished a pretty pink plaid dog bed for Josie. Mommy's testing one with me....I still throw stuff in my water bowl, so Mommy is testing some fleece in my crate with me before she makes a pillow for me. She says as soon as I throw the fleece in the water, she'll take it out and I'll only get the dog bed when I'm taking naps out of the crate. hmph. I better learn to NOT put things in my water bowl!

The picture to the left is of Josie's finished bed and the blue fleece is what Mommy is using for my bed.

But, what I'm really blogging about today is Josie's Blog!
She has only two entries so far, but it's pretty interesting! I think Mommy is really excited for a girl doggy in the house!

Yesterday it snowed again! I was so surprised when I went out in the morning! I love the snow! Mommy and Daddy weren't as happy as me though....I heard them say they're sick of the snow! GASP! Did you know in Caribou, Maine they broke a record for snow fall amounts?! You can read about it in Josie's blog!


"Mom, take another, I blinked."

Okay, much better!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

More of the white stuff??!! Mom says she's more than ready for spring and so are we! We can't wait to dig in the dirt!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Sid said...

Yes, more of the white stuff! We're ready for spring too, but I can't make up my mind...I like playing in the snow, but last week when it was warm and I dug holes, that was fun too...

Thanks for comments Maggie and Mitch!