Wednesday, March 19, 2008

no newturd

I was supposed to be newturd today, but I got some blood works done and my liver enzymes were too high. The dr. bennington told mommy and daddy that meant my body was fighting off a little virus or something. I have to take some penncillin stuffs and then my mom and dad will bring me back to be newturd in another 2 weeks. what does this all mean anyways? I don't think it's fun stuff...

Because I need to be newturd before we can take Jack Jack home, we're not sure when we can get hims now. Mommy and Daddy don't know what's going on! We'll update later!

9 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Bummer about the Jack Jack wait, Sidka! Hey, at least you get to keep your boy bits for a bit longer!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Katherine and Pippa said...

Hope you are still going to get Jack jack - let us know. Hope you are all right too.

Pippa

Southbaygirl said...

Hi Sid,

I hope you'll be able to get Jack Jack-it would be fun to play with a buddy!!

Velcro

Juno said...

Hello and nice to meet you, Sid!

That is a booootiful ring! :)
We hope you'll have Jack-Jack soon!

Momo & Pinot

ps: We've got looooots of snow in Tornoto, too.

Ivy said...

i hope you still get to rescue jack jack! that wud be reelly sad if you didnt. dont worry about the newturd thing... it is just like taking a nap and you probly wont remember any of it.

Hana said...

A virus? We hope it's not serious. And we hope you are still going to have Jack Jack as your new brother.

CoCo said...

Boy Sidka...you have a lot going on. Possibly new brother, being neutered, virus, new baby, your Mama and Daddy getting engaged...WoW! You sure are cute! Congratulate your parents for me on their engagement!

Hugs,
CoCo

Huskee and Hershey said...

*whew*.. at least your 'jewels' will be with you for a while longer!!

Hammer said...

Hi Sidka
We hope Jack Jack comes to you very soon.
Love from Hammer