Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tag I'm It!!!

Casper tagged me so I have to answer these questions! Yay, here I go!!

Things I Like!


1. Where is your favorite place to sleep?

My old crate, even though it's kinda cramped in there, it makes me feel safe!!

2. Is there any specific trick your human makes you do to get treats?

Well....sometimes I get sit and Sid mixed up and sometimes I get Shake and Speak mixed up...but most of the time my trick is Sit and Stand Handsome and then I get a wysong biscuit or a cookie!!

3. If you could spend an entire day doing anything at all what would you do and with whom?

I think I'd like to just lay on the couch and watch TV with Daddy and Mommy and then go to the park with them and then go buy more toys and treats at petco with them!!

4. What is your favorite toy?

My newest favorite toy is the football mommy got me, it rattles and it has ropes on both sides! Yay! But I also love my squeaky moo moo and my rawhides.

5. If you could change one thing in your life what would it be?

That Ginny liked me more and we got a long better and that Mommy and Daddy didn't have to work and that I get to taste people food. That's all, it's not too much to ask for, is it?!

I tag Zach, Hana and Maggie & Mitch to answer these questions! if you have answered them already, than that's ok too!!

4 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sid.
Thanks for playing the game.
I don't do any trick, I just get the treats!
I'd love to have my mom all day with me too!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

We played this game already Sidka but thank you for tagging us anyway! I think it's great that you love your crate! I still love mine after all these years. My door has been taken off but I still go in there when I feel the need!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I'll like to see a picture of your fav toy Sidka

~ Girl girl

Gwyn Valentine said...

HI Sidka,

I love my football toy too! I never like my crate though..

Love,
Reina