Sunday, August 12, 2007

Pictures...

Mommy doesn't like not seeing pictures on my bloggie, so she sorted through some old ones on her puter and found some for me to add here. There not reallll old, just from before I chewed through that cord (she's never gonna let me forget that!!).

So here's a picture of me and Daddy. We were so tired! Daddy was bringing me to my crate so I could take a long nappy!

I got a hold of one of Mommy and Daddy's drinking things...nothing was in it...





or was there?











Now here's me and one of my marrow bones!! Can't you see how happy I am!!

3 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sid.
Glad you mom had those pictures to share with us.
Was that cup really empty?? Tell me the truth!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Casper and pals said...

There must a been something good in that cup 'cause you are just a licking your lips.

Ps- I tagged you - come to my blog to see.

Casper

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I like to see your pictures too Sidka. :)

~ Girl girl