Sunday, August 19, 2007

NILIF

Hi everyone! I just wanted you guys to know that Mommy started this NILIF (as per your advice every doggies!) thing and I think it's working! We just started 3 days ago, but she swears she sees big improvements! Now she just needs to get Daddy to be consistent and use NILIF advice too!

On another similar note...
So...somehow...my potty behaviors have magically been "cured" again. I don't go inside the house anymore. Mommy wonders if I will again! She said she's going to call the V-E-T...what's that?!
Is that where I get the good freeze dried liver treats?!?!?!!
I loooovvveee those! Mommy won't buy them for me though, she says it's a special treat for when I go to the V-E-T to see Dr. Bennington...I hope we go soon!!

PS Mommy added all those links because she's afraid I'm boring you because I don't have any pictures...i know, I know, we need a new cord..........

4 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

thanks for sharing wit us..

v shld gv it a try too...

Casper and pals said...

Hey Sid- glad to hear it's working. Here is some other stuff Momma has us do so that we continue to be good doggies. It comes from the book " My Smart Puppy" by Sarah Wilson and Brian Kilcommons Go to:
http://www.mysmartpuppy.com/ask-us/articles/you-are-grounded.html

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sid.
I am so happy that you are doing better!
Lets hope no more accidents inside!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Hana said...

Dear Sidka, you haven't blogged in a while. Are you getting beauty sleep?