Saturday, August 11, 2007

new box...

Yesterday Mommy and I went for a walk. She took me because I think she felt bad for leaving me home alone all those days while her and Daddy work. But she told me they need to work to be able to buy my food and flea stuff and toys...so I guess I'm glad they work...
After we played in the park we went to PETCO! We got some new treats and cookies and then mommy went to the way back of the store and she looked at wire things while I looked at squeaky toys. I don't know why, but she had this guy bring this BIG box out to the truck and she bought me a football squeaky! When we got home Mommy set up this wire thing from the big box and she put my football in there! What?! Why does my football toy need a cage Mommy??? I just kept asking her that. Then she put my rawhide in there too and my blankie. What is going on Mommy??

Then after all that we went to bed. And in the morning when Mommy took a shower she put me in that Kennel!! But, I think I like it, it's bigger than my other one and I get more room to stretch and move around.

Hopefully Mommy gets a replacement cord soon...and I won't chew on it this time! What's a blog without pictures!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh sidka! i have one of those wire kennel thingys too! i don't mind it too much either. i used to have small plastic one but i like my new one. mom once got me a cute blue fabric kennel from target (she loved that thing) well i hated it and figured out how to get out! you can see it here

Molly the Airedale said...

Mitch has a wire kennel thingy too and he loves it! He used to have toys in it but now all he has in there is lots of soft blankies piled high and his plush squeaky bone that he uses for a pillow! Lots of times Mitch goes in his crate and just sleeps in there with the door open. He feels safe!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sid.
I hope you like your wire kennel. Sure your mom knows that you will be safer there.
We are waiting for pictures!
Take care
Lorenza