Thursday, April 3, 2008

Newturd....

Hi every dog! I'm bacckk! Mommy brought me home just a few minutes ago from being newturd. Like someone here said, it was like a little nap...cept I had to stay there all nights! How come no one told me mommy leave me there for a whole nights?

The doctor said my liver enzymes are still really high. But mommy and daddy wanted me to get that chip and be newturd, so the doctors check other liver things and let me take that nap. Mommy has to keep me on the walking leash when we go outside, instead of the lead. She'll do that for 10 days. I want to jump and play, but mommy says no. So I'm writing this, then I'm going to take a nice pig ear into my crate and take another naps.

Only 2 more days until Josie is here!

3 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Naps are good! zzzzzzz...

Molly the Airedale said...

Glad you came through the neutering okay, Sidka! Do you have to wear the lampshade?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sid!
Glad to hear that everything went well with your surgery! Soon you will be like new!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza