Monday, September 24, 2007

Mum's got a new job!

Mum's got a new job--but she makes her own hours...when she's not busy being a student teacher...
So her website is:
www(dot)youravon(dot)com/samanthamason
She wanted me to tell everyone that if you don't have an Avon rep (what's that mean, anyway?) that she'd be glad to take your orders--no matter where you're from! You can visit her site and starting Wednesday or Thursday you can order from her site and your order will come right in the mail to your door!
COOL!
Can someone order me some treats?!

4 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Congrates on the new job for your mom. :)

~ Girl girl

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sid.
Congratulations for your mom! But, I am afraid that means less time blogging! I hope not! I like to hear about you!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations on the new job! That's wonderful! I wonder if Avon makes fun stuff for you guys! You'll have to check the catalog!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Sid said...

Mommy says of course Avon makes stuff for guys! So I looked...just smelly stuff-no toys or treats!