Saturday, September 29, 2007

Mommy's been working really hard--she has a lot to do. But that's ok. Daddy and I have been going outside and we play in the grass!
Mommy vacuumed the area outside of my crate today--wow, there was a ton of fur!! I was shocked! I didn't really like the noise of the vacuum though...
but then I played with daddy on the bed, we had fun running around...well, I had fun. And I scared Daddy a lot! Mommy's going to help me load the video here so everyone can see!
love,
Sidka

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I can't wait to see the video, Sidka!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sid
Glad you had great time with your dad!
I don't like the noise of the vacuum. That scares me!
I will be waiting for your video!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Hana said...

Hmpf. I think your busy Mom should try to help you load some new pictures to your bloggy.

Casper and pals said...

Can't wait to see the video!
We know there is lots of hair from us eskies- you should see the eskie hair at our house!

Hana said...

Psst, I found a new eskie. Her name is Mojo.