Sunday, November 11, 2007

Bath Time

It's almost time for a b.a.t.h. psh. I don't really like them, but Mumma says I need one.

Once this quarter is done, Daddy will help Mumma and I'll be in the tub, so I thought I'd update everyone real quick like.

I snuck a peek at the Christmas gifts...Mum and Dad got me a HUGE rawhide bone. It's like, twice the size of me!! I can't wait to get it!

Yesterday we went to PETCO and I got my nails trimmed. I hate that...but after I got to pick out some chewies and Mum tried a santa hat on me. I didn't think it was amusing, but I tolerated it. Mum didn't have her camera, otherwise she'd have taken pictures. But she said she'd get it for me to wear to Grammie's house for Christmas Eve, so she'll take pictures then.

That's all for now!

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Guess what, Sidka? We both got a bath on the same day! I don't like mine one bit either but I tolerate them because I have no other choice! I can't wait to see your Christmas bone!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Lacey said...

My girl threatened to give me a bath, but after a good brushing she decided I was still good for a while. Lucky me, because I HATE baths. Sorry you had to have one.
Comet

Isis said...

Hi there! So a christmas hat huh? i bet your grammie would like that. i know mine would.

Sister got me a christmas ribbon! I'd eat a hat.

I hate baths... i always try to hide in another bathroom... try to keep them on their toes.

Hana said...

I haven't had a bath since July I think....

Hope you have a happy thanksgiving!

Mojo said...

ugh.. I just had my first bath in a loooong time! yuck! oh well, now mommy will actually let me cuddle next to her face! haha!
My mom wants to get me a santa hat too.. I know how you feel. Maybe our Christmas pictures will look the same!!